Wanting to dive deeper in the celebration and show your pride? Adopt4Life will be marching in the Pride Parade on Sunday, June 24. The Pride Parade is open to everyone in our community, and all are welcome. Please help spread the word, and we hope you'll consider walking alongside us!
Please register with us on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/toronto-pride-parade-tickets-45972924254
The Pride Parade is a huge event and takes a lot of detailed coordination to make things run smoothly. If you're attending the Toronto Pride Parade for the first time, here are a few details that you should consider:
- Marching in the Pride Parade means that you and your children will be visible to the general public. Photos and videos are taken by the media and/or the public. If you're concerned about privacy for any reason, participation may not be right for you.
- The parade goes rain or shine. While it's exciting, there's also a lot of standing and waiting for the parade to start. Expect the full experience to last approx. 4 hours.
- There are *no restrooms* along the route (if need be, you will need to leave the parade and will not be able to re-enter the parade once leaving).
- There is a potential for *over-stimulation* (lots of noise, bright colours, and lots of people). This is part of the fun for many participants, but can also be overwhelming for anyone with sensory issues.
- While the parade is for everyone, it's possible nudity will be seen from other parade marchers or in the crowd. Use your parental judgement and discretion to be mindful of the environment before deciding to join.
We hope to see you there, as we celebrate our PRIDE!